Friday, November 19, 2010

Project #1 for SG (Social Graces)

1. Create an account at glogster.com
2. Create an initial poster about yourself (but please do not reveal too personal information about you)
3. Publish it as PUBLIC FOR ALL.
4. Or share your poster with me on my facebook account: Theay Villaflores or share it with me by sending an email to theay_13@yahoo.com

Critetia for Grading:

Creativity 10 pts
Originality 5 pts
Content/Message 10 pts
Total 25 points

Reminders on Content/Message

Be sure to indicate your personality, interests, skills, and philosophy (belief) in life.


You can share your poster on or before:

ACT 22A and BSIT 12A- Nov 29

COE 32A, ACT 22B amd BSCS 32A - Nov 30

HRM 12B - Dec 1

COE 42A and COE 12A - Dec 2


click here to see a sample

2 comments:

  1. haha. Now i saw it. I'm inspired maam!:) excited to make my own glog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe. i know you would be excited.

    happy scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete